Virtual Assistant Services
With a virtual assistant, you don’t need to rent office space, buy office furniture and computer equipment, set up telephone lines or pay a full-time wage. This means hiring a virtual assistant can save you money too. My freelance virtual assistants work remotely from their offices and are therefore not location dependent.
Traditional Admin Support
- Email Management – using Outlook and Gmail, I can oversee your emails. Prioritise and flag important ones, reply to common questions, follow up on sent emails.
- Touch Typing – typing letters, quotes, policies and procedures, emails, invoices, purchase orders, etc.
- Diary and Calendar Management – booking appointments, meetings, booking travel arrangements, flights, and hotel accommodation.
- Report Writing – financial reporting, sales, deliverables, targets, etc. Creating PowerPoint presentations and newsletters, quotes, invoices using Publisher if required.
- Microsoft Office – experience with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Access.
- Event Management – booking corporate events like meetings, team building, Christmas parties.
- Recruitment and HR Support – advertising vacancies, recruitment interviewing, HR record creation and maintenance.
Virtual Assistant Prices
Not everyone wants the same things so with that in mind, I offer a range of prices to suit individual needs and requirements.
Pay As You Go
As and when you need me – no ongoing commitment.
I charge an hourly rate for the work that I do.
To guarantee my services for a set number of hours per month. We can agree a retainer, based on your needs.