With Making Tax Digital coming up in April 2019, changes are afoot for VAT registered businesses with a turnover over £85,000. From April 2019 they will be required to have digital records and submit VAT returns digitally.
If you are thinking of moving your current accounts system over to Xero, and not sure where to start or what is required. As a Xero Accredited Advisor, I can help you with that and more. You can convert to Xero from most accounts’ software including Sage50c, Farmplan and Key Prime.
I travel to your office and set you up with a new Xero account and convert all your accounts details over to the new system. This usually takes less than a day to do.
The Service Will Include the Following Processes
- Set up Xero data, organization and business details
- Create a customized chart of accounts in line with your business
- Import and customised invoice settings
- Setting up live bank feeds from your bank accounts
- Import all contacts (customers and suppliers)
- Make sure conversion balances are correct
- Import data from the old system to new
All this can be done by BP Business Consultancy
For more information contact us today.